Silverstone chief Patrick Allen has launched an unprecedented attack on formula one, describing it as a "sh*t product". It is an echo of an earlier story in 2015, when...
Bernie Ecclestone has tongues wagging in the F1 paddock after declaring that formula one is set to be sold within three months. F1 legend and Mercedes team chairman Niki Lauda t...
F1Today has learned that neither Williams, Force India or Lotus will receive the new Mercedes Engine Upgrade which was introduced back in Monza for the Works Team. World Champi...
Honda has brought a new engine specification to Russia, Germany's Auto Motor und Sport reports. Correspondent Michael Schmidt said the power unit makes use of the struggling...
Honda has announced that they will have an engine upgrade ready for this weekend's race, the Japanese Manufacture will now use it's remaining four tokens. The...
Ferrari will have an unusual supporter barracking for a strong weekend for the Maranello team this weekend in Russia. It is Nico Rosberg, who acknowledged that with his 48 point...
Carlos Sainz believes that his team Toro Rosso can beat Lotus in the Constructor's Championship, which will earn them their best finish since 2008 Season. As it stands, Tor...
Sochi hosts the Grand Prix of Russia this weekend. As a preview a video of a lap onboard with Valtteri Bottas around that track. ...
Lotus on Wednesday hit back at what it called "paddock rumours". Earlier reports suggested that, just like at Suzuka, the troubled Enstone team was locked out of its h...
2009 World Champion, Jenson Button has told British Magazine Autosport that he is against the idea of teams running a third driver. Formula One as it stands could see three tea...
In the late sixties, Tyrrell's chief designer Derek Gardner was troubled by a new development in Formula One engineering. With the introduction of the lighter and more power...
The immediate leap from Formula 4 to Formula 3 for F1 legend Michael Schumacher's son is not being ruled out. 16-year-old Mick, having graduated to single seaters this year,...
Lotus' travelling staff are once again locked out of the struggling team's designated paddock building ahead of a grand prix. Amid the Enstone team's obvious financi...
Niki Lauda has admitted he is worried about this weekend's Russian grand prix. Earlier, we reported that Mercedes is indeed nervous about Sochi, despite dominating recently ...
Gene Haas says the money he will spend on formula one is comparable to his four-car operation in the American tin-top series Nascar. Californian Haas has partnered with Ferrari ...
Two of Britain's greatest ever Olympians Sir Chris Hoy and Sir Ben Ainslie will return to London's former Olympic Stadium on the evening of Friday 20 November to take pa...
GP2 organisers confirm that Prema have found an agreement to takeover Lazarus' entry. This will be effective at the end of the 2015 season with the new Italian squad running...
Toto Wolff has hit back at Red Bull counterpart Christian Horner's claim that negotiations about a supply of engines for 2016 are back on. Horner told the Red Bull-owned Aus...
McLaren-Honda is having to look beyond the final five races of 2015. At Suzuka recently, the Anglo-Japanese collaboration looked set to unravel, amid Fernando Alonso's radio...
F1's next owner needs to be fully committed to the sport. That is the view of Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff, after F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone revealed that CVC is likely t...
Valtteri Bottas risks watching his F1 career stagnate at Williams, fellow Finn Heikki Kovalainen has warned. Earlier this year, the now 26-year-old Bottas was a strong candidate...
Red Bull Team Principle Christian Horner has told Sky Sports that Renault will need a further 2 or 3 years before they are on a level playing field with Mercedes and Ferrar...
Jenson Button has told ESPN that despite Mclaren's lacklustre season, they have in fact produced an aerodynamically strong package. The Briton paid homage to their new...
FIA president Jean Todt has defended a controversial clash on next year's F1 calendar. A re-jig of the Bernie Ecclestone-authored schedule for 2016, mainly to reinstate a lo...
In a telephone interview with Camp Beckenbauer Global Summit, F1 Supremo Bernie Ecclestone has admitted that there are three serious bidders who could buy out the sport before t...
Eric Bouiller has claimed that the 2015 Honda Power Unit is costing Mclaren over 2 seconds per a lap and looking forwards, he would like them to fix their 'Immature' hyb...
Ferrari is not counting on having another Singapore-like showing this weekend at Sochi. Just over two weeks ago, Sebastian Vettel put himself back in the championship reckoning ...
Mercedes lost millions as it dominantly won last year's world championships. Writing in the Swiss newspaper Blick, the veteran F1 journalist Roger Benoit says the German car...
Christian Horner has revealed that talks with two manufacturers are taking place as Red Bull continues to work on its engine supplier crisis. Amid the Renault divorce, the energ...
Ferrari will be the new engine supplier for Scuderia Toro Rosso from 2016 onwards. According to our sources from within the Toro Rosso team, they have struck a deal with Ferrari...
A slightly nervous Mercedes is preparing for this weekend's Russian grand prix. Actually, the usually utterly-dominant German squad can wrap up the 2015 constructors' wo...
Daimler CEO Dieter Zetsche has called on formula one to up its game in the 21st century. Currently dominating the sport with its Mercedes team, Zetsche says the German giant is ...
Bernie Ecclestone insists he is not worried F1 could be left with a diminished grid for the start of the 2016 season next March. Currently, following the collapse of Caterham la...
Mario Andretti has warned formula one against going overboard as it looks to the future. After an intense period of recent soul-searching, the sport collectively agreed to turn ...
Fernando Alonso says he can be misunderstood by the public. Indeed, the latest rumours about the Spaniard arose after the Japanese grand prix, where he was rebuked by McLaren-Ho...
Pascal Wehrlein is not denying suggestions he is now in pole position to make his F1 debut next year. The speculation about the 20-year-old's future has shifted into a high ...
Max Verstappen must not be left without a race seat in formula one. That is the view of none other than F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone, who admits he is a great fan of the sport...
Kimi Raikkonen, whose return to Ferrari in 2014, has been a rather mixed two years. Coming off the back of emphatically beating a revived Romain Grosjean at Lotus, he has n...
One of the main talking points which everyone appears to have an opinion on, is how can we improve F1? And one of the biggest critique's of the sport, is the 'lack' ...
Both Red Bull and Toro Rosso find themselves without an engine for 2016 and with just five months until the first test for next year gets underway, both teams will need an immed...
Not many Formula 1 drivers admit to why they make certain decisions, but Romain Grosjean has told BBC that his move to the Amercian Backed Team was partly motivated by the fact ...
Mercedes Annual Accounts reveal that the team made a loss of £76.9m during their title-winning year of 2014. Reasons to why they made a substantial loss is because of a hi...
If Dietrich Mateschitz lives up to his threat of quitting Formula 1, it will mean that the sport will lose four cars and two teams. The Head of Motorsport of Mercedes Toto Wolf ...
Williams Martini Racing's Official Test Driver Susie Wolff has signed up for the 2015 Race Of Champions on November 20-21 at London’s former Olympic Stadium. Wolff wi...
Bernie Ecclestone's re-jigged calendar for 2016 is ruffling a few feathers this week. At the World Motor Sport Council in Paris, the F1 supremo's amended 21-race calenda...
Carlos Sainz has admitted to some nervousness about Red Bull's F1 crisis. The energy drink company has threatened to pull both of its teams out of the sport because, as thin...
Jenson Button might not be ready to retire even after the 2016 season. In the past few weeks, the 35-year-old has made no secret of his deliberations about the future amid an ap...
Carmen Jorda has admitted her "dream" of actually driving a formula one car has been put on the back-burner for now. Amid some controversy about the former GP3 driver&...
Michelin is reportedly back in the running to become F1's sole tyre supplier from 2017. It is already known that the French marque, like the sport's current partner Pire...
Former F1 driver Jaime Alguersuari has retired from motor racing at the age of 25. In August, the ex-Toro Rosso racer had to step out of his Formula E cockpit following a fainti...
GP3 Series organisers are pleased to announce the teams that have been selected to compete in the 2016-2018 seasons. Six current GP3 teams will continue since Arden Internationa...
Renault will use their first load of tokens for this year on a new upgraded engine, which will be available to it's two customers - Red Bull and Toro Rosso. Ricciardo howeve...
The teams have agreed to bring next year's testing forward to help ease the pressure from the record-breaking 21 race calendar. Testing has always been an opportunity ...
Jenson Button will next year earn the full $18 million promised to him in his existing contract. The pay dispute between the 2009 world champion - who was contractually guarante...
Vladimir Putin has given his approval to the switch to floodlights for the Russian grand prix at Sochi. In August, promoter Sergei Vorobyov travelled to Spa for talks with Berni...
Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff says he is taking Ferrari seriously as the Italian team continues its resurgence in 2015. While Sebastian Vettel won dominantly in Singapore, Merce...
Following the conclusion of a multi-year supply agreement, Manor Marussia F1 Team will race with Mercedes-Benz Hybrid power from the 2016 season onwards. Since the introduction ...
McLaren-Honda is happy to confirm that Jenson Button will race for the team in 2016. Ron Dennis (Chairman & Chief Executive Officer) said: "Jenson and I have been disc...
F1 has introduced a new technical rule that should turn up the volume for 2016. Ever since the new 'power unit' era dawned, some have praised the high technology on the ...
The FIA, Formula One's Governing Body met yesterday in Paris to discuss and announce rule changes for 2016. F1today wrote an article about a proposed Tyre Change, where...
These last couple of weeks the Lotus Formula One team has been watched closely by journalists around the world, following their ever deteriorating financial situation. Overdue p...
Organisers of the Australian grand prix have confirmed reports that the 2016 season will kick off earlier than originally planned. Earlier, we reported that despite Melbourn...
McLaren Honda Formula 1 Team announces an exciting new partnership with Chandon, signed today. As one of the most successful teams in Formula 1 history, McLaren meets Chan...
Bernie Ecclestone has admitted at least twice now that the Mercedes blackout during Sunday's television coverage of the Japanese grand prix was wrong. The silver cars finish...
Romain Grosjean has admitted that Lotus' financial troubles contributed to his decision to leave the Enstone team. The Frenchman was on Tuesday unveiled in North Carolina as...
McLaren has rubbished the theory that Jenson Button is weighing up a move to Renault next year to replace the Haas-departed Romain Grosjean. "This article is nonsense,"...
Amid all the talk of a Red Bull crisis, Max and Jos Verstappen insist they are not worried. However, the energy drink company - owning not just Red Bull but also Dutch sensation...
Force India, Sauber and the European Commission have all confirmed reports a formal complaint about formula one has been lodged and received. In their complaint, we can reveal t...
Niki Lauda has admitted to feeling relief after Mercedes returned to the top of the podium in Japan. While the German camp thinks it was due to a combination of factors, an air ...
The 2015 season has seen remarry of the Mclaren Honda partnership, but unfortunately for both parties it has had to endure a painful start. Mclaren Chairman Ron Dennis has ...
Local time
Local time
