user icon
user icon

Stefano Domenicali again denies Lamborghini F1 rumours

  • Published on 20 Oct 2016 11:15
  • comments 0
  • By: Dominik Wilde

Former Ferrari boss Stefano Domenicali has again denied that Lamborghini are set to enter Formula One.

Domenicali became Audi-owned Lamborghini's chief executive earlier this year, which ramped up speculation about an F1 entry.

But 51-year-old told the Italian broadcaster Sky: "Motor sport is part of the DNA of Lamborghini, which is music to my ears.

"Certainly Formula One is a dream that must remain, but we have to keep our feet on the ground as we have other priorities - this must be clear," Domenicali added.

"First is the consolidation of our market, which is growing and we are doing really well. Second, is the launch of (the road car) Urus, which is a game changer for our company.

"And finally the consolidation of new clients that will be part of the Lamborghini family," he said.

Replies (0)

Login to reply

AT Grand Prix of Austria

Local time 

View more photos

AT Grand Prix of Austria

Local time 

View more photos

Related news

Give your opinion!

What should Mercedes' driver pairing in 2021 be?

World Championship standings 2019

Show full world champion standings

Team profile

Show full profile

Formula 1 Calendar - 2020

Date
Grand Prix
Circuit
3 - Jul 5
Austria
See full schedule

Formula 1 Calendar - 2020

Date
Grand Prix & Circuit
3 - Jul 5
Austria Red Bull Ring
See full schedule
show sidebar