Perez expecting at least ten more years in F1

Sergio Perez is expecting to spend at least another decade in formula one. But the Mexican was also quoted by the Spanish news agency EFE as admitting he is not sure if he will stay at Force India beyond 2015.

That is despite the fact that, after a difficult first half of the season, things are now looking better after the Silverstone based team debuted the 'B' car. "Everything will be better now," said the Mexican, having complained earlier this year about waning motivation.

Asked about his future, 25-year-old Perez said during the FIA events in Mexico City: "I think I have at least ten years more (in F1) ahead of me." He said he is not sure where he will be specifically in 2016, "but I know it will be in formula one because I still have a lot to give. But I don't know where." (GMM)

Replies (1)

Login to reply
  • khasmir

    Posts: 893

    Being a driver for Force India suddenly doesn't seem that bad anymore ;)
    Unless you can get a seat at Merc, Ferrari or Williams, I would stay there.

    • + 0
    • Jul 13 2015 - 18:04

AZ Azerbaijan Grand Prix

Local time 

AZAzerbaijan Grand Prix

Local time 

Test calendar

See full test schedule

World Championship standings 2025

Show full world champion standings

Related news

Give your opinion!

Will Bottas challenge Hamilton for the world championship in 2020?

Formula 1 Calendar - 2026

Date
Grand Prix
Circuit
-
Spain
-
Bahrain
-
Bahrain
See full schedule

Formula 1 Calendar - 2026

Date
Grand Prix & Circuit
See full schedule

Driver profile

  • Country Mexico
  • Date of b. Jan 26 1990 (36)
  • Place of b. Guadalajara, Mexico
  • Weight 64 kg
  • Length 1.73 m
Show full profile

Team profile

Show full profile
show sidebar