is missing from the FIA's official entry list for 2013. It was already known that the Spanish team has not signed the crucial Concorde Agreement for next season and beyond, and that staff had been told in Brazil the outfit will fold within a week if a buyer is not immediately found.
A brawl reportedly broke out at HRT's Madrid headquarters after the Brazilian grand prix, when mechanics returning from Sao Paulo were due to receive redundancy compensation. F1's other eleven teams were all listed on the FIA's 2013 entry list, published by the governing body on Saturday evening. It is not the final version, however, as several teams have yet to inform the FIA of their driving lineups. (GMM)
Sebastian Vettel believes that Lewis Hamilton is the greatest driver of their era and reveals what he said to the Bri...
17 Nov 2020 11:34
Carlos Sainz believes that this year’s mildfierd battle is the tightest he has ever experienced in the last cou...
11 Nov 2020 18:29
Formula 1 has announced today morning its calendar for season 2021 ahead of Turkish Grand Prix.
The next year&r...
10 Nov 2020 16:19
Lewis Hamilton believes that winning the teams' title with Mercedes feels better than winning the drivers' ti...
05 Nov 2020 18:44