Dutch sports minister Bruno Bruins says the government will "wait" before getting involved in a grand prix bid. Last week, a feasibility study concluded that there is "no reason" why Zandvoort should not host F1 in the future.
But the source Dutch News reports that Bruins told parliament that the study was merely an "initial exploration". He will therefore not ask the Dutch sports ministry for advice. Bruins said the next step must be talks between Zandvoort, Liberty and the FIA. "I will wait for that to happen," he added. (GMM)
Government not involved in Dutch GP bid yet
- Published on 20 Nov 2017 09:37
-
0
- By: Rob Veenstra
Trending news
-
Waché admits Red Bull still not at desired level despite recovery
Red Bull technical director Pierre Waché has acknowledged clear progress with the RB22, but insists the team i...
14 Aug 2026 16:04 -
Cadillac appoints Marcin Budkowski as new team boss with Ferrari pedigree
Cadillac has appointed Marcin Budkowski as its new team principal, bringing in a senior figure who witnessed Ferrari&...
14 Aug 2026 15:06 -
Montoya sees Newey's influence taking shape at Aston Martin
Juan Pablo Montoya expects Aston Martin to take a significant step forward after the summer break, crediting Adrian N...
14 Aug 2026 14:09 -
Hamilton Echoes Verstappen Criticism of F1 Overtaking
Lewis Hamilton has become the latest high-profile voice to question the quality of overtaking in the current Formula ...
14 Aug 2026 13:08 -
George Russell reveals sports psychologist has been key to Mercedes performance since 2020
George Russell has confirmed he has worked with the same sports psychologist since 2020, using mental coaching not as...
14 Aug 2026 12:14
Azerbaijan Grand Prix
Local time
-
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Azerbaijan Grand Prix
Local time
-
Friday
-
Saturday
-
Sunday
-
Friday
-
Saturday
-
Sunday
Test calendar
Circuit de Catalunya - Winter testing
Bahrain International Circuit - Winter testing
Bahrain International Circuit - Winter testing

Replies (0)
Login to reply